Sunday, April 15, 2007

Leg wax is the devil..

So I'm really lazy, and I hate shaving, so I figured I'd try to wax my legs. BAD IDEA. I bought some Sally Hansen leg wax stuff at Target, recruited the help of my boyfriend, and locked myself in the bathroom. It didn't hurt to pull off as much as I thought it would, but it left quite a few random hairs in some places. I also ran out of the little fabric squares that come with it before I got my legs finished. And to top it all off, there was wax all over my hands, legs, bathroom floor, towel, etc. That shit doesn't come off very easily, and it took a lot of oil stuff and a long bath before the wax was removed from my skin. My legs are still pretty hairy, and me and the razor will once again be bonding in the shower tomorrow morning. The boyfriend suggested I have my legs waxed by some sort of professional, but I'm pretty sure that's out of my price range. So unless I want to go "au natural", I'll have to content myself with shaving several times a wekk...

any interesting leg wax stories out there? Feel free to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first time that I waxed my legs I got wax everywhere, including down the side of my boyfriend's mum's cooker (I was in their house and it was one of the ones you'd to heat up in a pan of hot water).

Not only that, I'm sure there's still some of it sticking to my boyfriend's carpet behind his desk from where I threw the cloth away in agony! haha.

Getting your legs waxed at the salon isn't actually that much - and it's worth it.