Friday, April 13, 2007

Kurt Vonnegut Jr. (1922-2007)

I had something rather important that I was intending to post about today, and I totally forgot what it was.... Damn that short-term memory loss...

Wait, I remember --- Kurt Vonnegut:
For anyone that hasn't heard about it yet, Kurt Vonnegut Jr. died earlier this week, and let me tell you, it made me pretty sad. For anyone that doesn't know, Vonnegut was a writer, mostly satirical science fiction stuff, VERY good. Breakfast of Champions, Cat's Cradle, Slaughterhouse-Five -- you've probably heard of something he's written. And if you haven't -- shame on you. Go out tonight and pick up something of his, maybe two somethings if you're feeling up to some really good reading.

________
In other news, I am writing my ethics term paper on how it is our moral duty to live a sustainable lifestyle, so if anyone has any good links, leave them here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.